Provided by ABC News
Grandmother charged in February death of grandson in St. Lawrence County
Posted by news on 9/19/2017 4:33:00 AM.
A grandmother in St. Lawrence County has been charged in the death of her five-year-old grandchild.
Massena, fire, grandmother, charged

Motel burns in Alex Bay Wednesday morning
Posted by news on 9/14/2017 4:35:00 AM.
"Everyone is safe and we will rebuild," that message posted to the Facebook page of Boardwalk Motel in Alex Bay.
Boardwalk Motel, fire, Alex Bay

Explosion, Fire in Watertown
Posted by news on 8/19/2017 7:47:00 AM.

An explosion at a Watertown apartment caused a fire in the city Friday.
More

Watertown, Explosion, Fire, Rescue

60 Evacuated After Fire
Posted by news on 8/17/2017 5:42:00 AM.

As many as 60 people had to evacuate a senior citizen apartment complex Wednesday after a small fire broke out.
More

West Side Terrace, Fire, Evacuation

9 Homeless After Apartment Fire
Posted by news on 8/16/2017 5:38:00 AM.

Nine people are homeless after a fire ripped through a St. Lawrence County apartment building.
More

Hannawa Falls, Fire, Red Cross

Construction Company Is A Total Loss After Fire
Posted by news on 8/10/2017 5:42:00 AM.

A construction company's shop in the town of Clayton is a total loss after two explosions sparked a fire Wednesday afternoon.
More

Clayton, Fire, Explosions

Yacht Damaged By Fire
Posted by news on 8/10/2017 5:40:00 AM.

A 35-foot yacht named "Game Over" was heavily damaged by fire at a Wellesley Island marina Wednesday morning.
More

Yacht, Fire, Thousand Islands Marina

Wellesely Island Fire Department breaks ground on new home; Guzzle reopens
Posted by news on 7/10/2017 4:47:00 AM.
Homeless for just about three years, the Wellesley Island Fire Department is now just a few months away from opening up a brand-new station.
Wellesley Island Fire Department, The Guzzle, fire,

12-Year-Old, Cat, Escape Fire in Rodman
Posted by news on 4/15/2017 8:40:00 AM.
A 12-year-old girl narrowly escaped injury after a house fire in Rodman Friday afternoon.
More
Fire, Rodman, 12-year-old

Fire at Clarkson University caused by grease
Posted by news on 3/30/2017 4:39:00 AM.
It turns out cooking grease on a stove ended up causing the blaze that tore through on-campus apartments at Clarkson University.

More
Clarkson University, fire, grease

  Next Entry