Provided by ABC News
Wood stove might have been cause of tragic St. Lawrence County fire
Posted by news on 12/22/2017 4:09:00 AM.
A wood stove might have caused the fire in St. Lawrence County that killed a father and three children.

That's what relatives of the Bugbee family told 7 News about the blaze that tore through the Stockholm mobile home early Tuesday.
Killed in the fire were 55-year-old William Bugbee, six-year-old Allazza Bugbee, five-year-old Livia Bugbee and 14-year-old Shaylee Baxter.
Carrie Bugbee, the wife and mother, was the only one who made it out.
The relatives told 7 that the source was the wood stove and that the victims all died of smoke inhalation.
Meanwhile, donations continue to pour in for Carrie Bugbee, the wife and mother who was able to escape the blaze.
A GoFundMe page has raised over $26,400, and is continuing to rise. Carrie lost her three children, her husband and her home in the fire. You can search "Fire Takes Stockholm Family" on the site.
WWNY 7 News reporting she is out of the hospital and now staying with her mother.
Funeral arrangements for her children and husband have been finalized--there will be calling hours today and funeral tomorrow at Donaldson-Seymour Funeral Home in Potsdam.
Stockholm, St. Lawrence County, fatal fire, Bugbee